最佳无损音乐殿堂

最佳无损音乐殿堂

微信扫一扫 分享朋友圈

已有 20199 人浏览分享

开启左侧

氛围驰放Solarsoul (Igor Shalin) - 7 releases - 2011-2016 [WEB, 16-24bit], FLA...

[复制链接]
20199 49 打印 上一主题 下一主题

Solarsoul (Igor Shalin) - musician, producer and art-painter, from Russia, Moscow Region.
Leading directors for of many channels on Digitally Imported Radio and RadioTunes.
The owner of the label «Galileo Dreams».

音乐流派: Ambient, Chillout, Space Music
发行国家: Россия (Москва)俄罗斯 莫斯科
磁盘发行国家: Belgium, Russia【比利时  俄罗斯】
发行时间: 2011-2016
专辑类型: WEB, Album, EPs, Singles, 16-24bit
厂牌: Bonzai Elemental, Galileo Dreams, Not on Label
音频编解码: FLAC (*.flac)

专辑来源: beatport, junodownload, bandcamp, net

Solarsoul (настоящее имя Игорь) родился 29 ноября в 1980 году. Серьезно увлекаться музыкой начал с 2005 года. Перебрал для себя множество стилей и направлений в электронной музыке оставил предпочтение направлению chillout и ambient как более гармоничную и спокойную музыку, подходящую для него. Первой работой в этой области музыки стала компиляция Fantasy Feeling & Soul записанная в июне 2006 года, все затевалось как эксперимент в данном направлении. Но из реакции друзей и просто людей из сети понял, что на этом не стоит останавливаться, что он и делает и по сей день, радуя нас своими красочными, спокойными компиляциями в стиле chillout & ambient. Далее за ним последовало целая серия работ в области сведения этого стиля. Спокойная музыка, погружающая вас в состоянии гармонии.
Автор радио шоу "Shining Sleep" (Яркий сон), которое начало свой путь в апреле 2008 года на Канадской интернет радио станции ETN.FM. После закрытия воскресной программы Девида Эмонина на ETN.FM радио шоу продолжило транслировать на Московской интернет станции StarNet.FM и в середине 2009 "Яркий Сон"окончательно обосновался на станции CHILLOUT DREAMS CHANNEL (DI.FM USA).
Ведущий и директор каналов:
Digitally Imported Radio - "Space Dreams Channel", "Chillout Dreams Channel", "Ambient Channel"
SKY.FM - "Dreamscapes Channel", "New Age Channel", "Vocal New Age", "Nature Channel", "Relaxation Channel"

Solarsoul (Igor Shalin) - musician, producer and art-painter, from Russia, Moscow Region.
Leading directors for of many channels on Digitally Imported Radio and RadioTunes.
The owner of the label «Galileo Dreams».
The creator of radio show «Shining Sleep», which started in 2008 year. In 2011 year it was closed.
Some words about me.
I’m not a master of beautiful writing about myself, so it’ll be rather short.
I have another passion except music. This is astronomy, and all this is connected with cosmos, universe and other civilizations.
I like watching in my telescope in summer night and represent in my head mysterious galaxy, nebula, stars.
When I was young, I was an amateur artist. I am sure it was painting, than helped me to create my music, my radio shows.
Nothing happens by chance in this life and everything, is determined.
While I was making music I met many amazing talented and really wonderful people from different part of the world.
Music is probably one of the languages that don’t need to be translated. People understand each other without words, and really, music has no age limit.
In all the time that I make music, I met many wonderful and talented people of different parts of the world.
Music is probably one of the few languages that does not need to be translated, and people understand each other without words and for she has no age limit.
I am very grateful to the musicians with whom I worked and created music.
Special thanks to Kristin Amarie, Nimanty, Hollan Holmes, Ryan Farish, Saint of Sin [Peter Ries, Stellar Fairbairn], Jasmin Faridi,
Anhidema, Echo-Es, Nale.
I wish you peace and quietness in your hearts, appreciate every moment of your life and enjoy every minute of it.
Take care of yourself, your nearest and dearest. And let you soul always shine, no matter whats’s around you.

2011 - Solarsoul - Heart & Soul of the Earth

2016 - Solarsoul - Terra Nova (Digital Edition) [24bit]

2011 - Solarsoul - Moments of Life (EP)
01. Deep Dive [Original Ambient Mix] (06:58)
02. We Are Not Alone in the Universe [Original Ambient Mix] (04:01)
03. Morning Kiss [Original Ambient Mix] (04:18)
04. Lullaby for Marguerite [Original Mix] (02:39)
05. Fatal Star [Instrumental Version] (03:01)

2013 - Solarsoul - Chillout Moment (EP) [24bit]

2014 - Solarsoul, Nimanty - Discovery of the Universe (Single)

2014 - Solarsoul, Saint of Sin - Don't Look Back (Single) [24bit]

2016 - Solarsoul - Theory of Relativity - Albert Einsteine (Single) [24bit]

提取码
e8tb

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

淡月疏影收藏
收藏

举报 使用道具

回复

评论 49

沙发
jsnjljy000  金牌会员  发表于 2017-2-4 13:55:03 | 只看该作者
大单子啊 辛苦了淡月

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
板凳
yunyan  高级会员  发表于 2017-2-4 14:16:21 | 只看该作者
顶,谢谢楼主的分享,辛苦了

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
地板
小虫极品  金牌会员  发表于 2017-2-4 14:56:37 | 只看该作者
过年了!淡月发大包子了!!吼吼~

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
5#
泡泡  金牌会员  发表于 2017-2-4 15:50:33 | 只看该作者
大礼包啊!!!  感谢淡月无私分享 新年快乐 鸡年大鸡大利!!!

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
6#
kfhgng  等待验证会员  发表于 2017-2-4 18:25:36 | 只看该作者
音乐大工程 谢谢分享

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
7#
diewutianya  注册会员  发表于 2017-2-4 19:15:57 | 只看该作者
很好听,谢谢分享

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
8#
五迷三道  高级会员  发表于 2017-2-4 19:57:14 | 只看该作者
多谢楼主分享  收藏了

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
9#
爱吻天使  金牌会员  发表于 2017-2-4 20:56:53 | 只看该作者
最爽的大辑,太谢ADMIN了。好事多多,鸡年皇冠!

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
10#
cxf416  金牌会员  发表于 2017-2-4 21:54:09 | 只看该作者
有几张 还是淡月这个全,感谢分享。

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|最佳无损音乐论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 14:42 , Processed in 0.047430 second(s), 30 queries .